This website is the charity site for the Ty Bryngwyn Hospice Appeal Fund. Monies paid to the Appeal Fund are passed to the hospice when required.
Please note we are unable to accept payment via PayPal
Donate through Virgin Money Giving Website
- Fund raise with your own web page to invite friends and family to donate online.
- Make a single or regular donation.
- UK tax payers can claim Gift Aid with a simple tick in a box.
Donate via the Appeal Fund Bank Account
Barclays Bank Llanelli
16 Vaughan Street
Llanelli. SA15 3UE
- BACS, cheque, cash
- Account No: 80581453 Sort code: 20-51-32
- You can request a Gift Aid form from the committee, or download, see below.
Hand your Donation to the Committee
- Hand your donation to a committee member. Sponsorship forms and Gift Aid forms are available.
- For any enquiries please contact the Appeal Fund
Click here to download the logo in high resolution for print purposes
(1202x574px, 20.4x9.7cm, 60px/cm) for higher resolutions please email webmaster[at]tybryngwyn.org.uk
The registered name of the charity is: The Llanelli-Dinefwr Hospice Appeal Fund (aka Ty Bryngwyn Appeal Fund). All matters concerning the registered UK charity 702507
Ref: Charity Commission for England and Wales
As a UK charity the Appeal Fund is able to claim Gift Aid on donations subject to the donor's consent.
Ref: Tax relief when you donate to a charity
Currently (2017) this means an extra 25p can be collected for each £1 donated.
Donating online – fees
All online charity site donations incur a fee. Virgin Money Giving is a Not for Profit Organisation and as such their fees are considerably less than most other charity sites.