Ty Bryngwyn Llanelli Hospice is a Designated Centre of Excellence providing specialist palliative care for the community of Carmarthenshire in the UK. It is the only Hospice in the area with inpatient facilities. Llanelli Hospice provides specialist palliative care both in the community and in its six inpatient beds. Click here to start fund-raising or donate to the Hospice Appeal Fund using Virgin Money Giving.
Coffee Morning at Davies Craddock
The staff of Davies Craddock will be baking abd selling cakes to raise money for Ty Bryngwyn Hospice Llanelli. All money raised goes towards helping Ty Bryngwyn provide palliative care and support for the community of Carmarthenshire.
Thursday 21st March 2019 10AM - 2PM
4-8 John St., Llanelli SA15 1UH
01554 778 899
- Daffodil Fayre 2019
- Coffee Morning at Davies Craddock
- Turnstyle Fundraisers 2018
- Hywel Dda Health Charities Statement
- Viewing the Hospice Refurbishments
- Festival of Light 2018
- Llanelli Socialising Group Charity Quiz Night
- Half Tidy Garden Party Fundraiser
- Festival of Light Launch 2018
- Christmas Food and Craft Fair 2018